|We can help...
if your child has attention problems,
Most kids struggle with attention problems at one time or another. But if your child's
problems persist over time and interfere with learning and daily life, he may need special
treatment and services to help him succeed.
parent's guide to We'll help you
understand how to:
- Connect with other parents who know what you're going through. You'll find
support and inspiration in their personal stories and on the parent-to-parent message
Watch for Warning Signs*
Ask yourself how your child's behavior compares to that of other kids
his age And whether he displays the behavior in more that one setting (such as at home and
This is not a complete list and is not intended for use as a
- Doesn't pay close attention to details.
- Doesn't seem to listen when spoken to directly.
- Is easily distracted.
- Has difficulty organizing and finishing tasks.
- Fidgets with hands and feet; has difficulty staying seated.
- Runs around or climbs excessively (when it's inappropriate).
- Talks constantly.
- Interrupts conversations and intrudes on other kid's games.
- Does dangerous things without thinking of the risks.